New Leagues and Locations added as Volleyball Program
Paid referee for all Volleyball Leagues
Non-Member Fees Waived for Summer Season
Spring to play indoors (April-May)
Summer Leagues all Outdoor (Early June - August)
Late Summer to be added (Late August - Early October)
Fall Season returns Indoors (November - January)
Winter Season Indoors (January - March)
|Weds||Rec / Int||8||Coed 6's (Indoor)||St Pius Gym||Wauwatosa (76th & North)||March 21 -OPEN||April 13th||6:15- 10:30pm|
|Thurs||Rec / Int||8||Coed 6's (Indoor)||TBA||TBA||March 21||April 7||6:15-9:30pm|
|Sunday Funday||Rec||9||Coed 6's (Sand)||Enderis Park "Beach"||Tosa||May 16||June 5||5pm-8:15pm|
|Mon||Rec||9||Coed 6's (Sand)||Enderis Park "Beach"||Tosa||May 16||June 6||6:15-8:30pm|
|Tues||Rec||9||Coed 6's (Sand)||Enderis Park "Beach"||Tosa||May 16||June 7||6:15-8:15pm|
|Tues||Rec / Int||9||Coed 6's (Sand)||Beulah Brinton||Bay View||May 16||June 7||6:30-9:30pm|
|Weds||Rec / Int||9||Coed 6's (Sand)||Enderis Park "Beach"||Tosa||May 16||June 8||6:15-8:15pm|
|Weds||Rec / Int||9||Coed 6's / 4's (Sand)||TBA - Different from above||TBA||May 16||June 8||6:15-9:30pm|
|Thurs||Rec / Int||9||Coed 6's (Sand)||Enderis Park "Beach"||Tosa||May 16||June 9||6:15-8:15pm|
|Thurs||Rec / Int||9||Coed 6's / 4's (Sand)||TBA - Different from above||TBA||May 16||June 9||6:15-9:30pm|
|Sunday Funday||Rec||9||Coed 6's / 4's (Sand)||TBA - Tentative - Different from above||TBA||May 16||June 12||5pm-8pm|
|TBA - additional to above||Rec / Int||9||Coed 6's, 4's||TBA - Lakefront/East Side, Bay View, West Allis, Meno Falls, Greenfield, etc||TBA - Additional location to be added||May 16||Early - to - mid June||Evenings|
|LATE SUMMER||tba - info posted in July|
|FALL||Various||8-10||Coed 6's / 4's (Indoor)||Various||Various||Mid-August||Mid-Sept / Early October|
(Additional leagues and locations may be added or confirmed depending upon demand.)
- Coed 6's - 8-10 players on roster recommended.
- Coed 4's - 6-8 players on roster recommended.
- Half of players on the court must be female.
Cost:OUTDOOR LEAGUES (Spring, Summer, and Late Summer)
- $260 per team for Coed 6's (9-week season)
- $210 per team for Coed 4's (9-week season)
- Individual players can join a "free agent" team for $50, plus $10 for each non-member.
- NON-MEMBER FEES WAIVED FOR SUMMER SEASON if registered by the deadline.
- $260 per team plus $10 for each non-MSC member on the roster.
- Individual players can join a "free agent" team for $45, plus $10 if non-MSC member.
- 9 weeks of play. Includes 7-8 weeks of regular season for all teams and 1-2 weeks of playoffs/championships for top teams. All teams play at least 8 weeks/matches.
- Gym Space and Equipment (nets, lines, volleyball).
- Exclusive specials at League Bar Sponsor.
- Paid Referees
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)
ENDERIS PARK "BEACH"
Brand new, third court added. Existing courts upgraded
Kickoff "Ribbon-Cutting" and Open Play on Sunday, May 19 1pm
Watch for more open play and possible mini-tourney on May 25/26 &/or June 1/2
BEULAH BRINTON PARK
Convenient location just south of downtown. Lighted Courts.
Additional Locations to be Added