We are bringing a taste of the Northwoods to Milwaukee as we introduce a brand new sport to the city. Broomball will be the perfect recreational sport to avoid the dreaded cabin fever of winter!
|Thurs||Rec||Coed 5s (minimum 1 female)||Waterstone Bank Ice Rink - Center St Park||Tosa||Dec 30 - OPEN for full team and individual players||Jan 19||6:20-9:30pm|
|Weeknight or Sunday- TBA||Rec||Coed 5's (minimum of 1 female)||TBA (very tentative)||TBA||Dec 28||Early Jan.||Evenings or weekends|
SPECIAL COST FOR INAUGURAL SEASON
Non-MSC member fee waived for this season!
Note: All registrations are final once league deadline has passed.
No refunds can be issued once your team is confirmed.
- COED - 5 players on the ice, including goalie (minimum of 1 female).
- 10 + players on the roster required.
- Teams may need to supply volunteer scorekeeper or related assistance either directly before or after their own game time (details TBA).
- $345 per team. (Additional $10 per player non-member fees waived for inaugural season.)
- Individual players may register as a "free-agent" for $55. Free-agent players will be compiled to make full teams or added to a team needing extra player(s).
- 6 weeks of play, (5 weeks of regular season and 1-2 weeks of playoffs/consolation games).
- Game equipment: nets, ice rink, broomballs.
- Broomball sticks will be available for use, but players may also bring their own.
- Players responsible for their own helmets - required to play. Additional padding optional.
- Paid referee
- Exclusive specials for players at local sponsor bar.
Excellent Prizes for League Winners May Include:
- Team pitcher party at League sponsor bar, or
- Team championship t-shirts, or
- Credits towards a future league, or
- Sometimes, a combination of the above
(prizes for each league are different and are based on league size, sport, season, etc)